paneer stuffed bread rolls are delicious and very healthy. This is mostly due to paneer and you, all know paneer is a good source of calcium, vitamins, and protein which are necessary by the body at a high rate for growth and development of our body. Paneer is a high protein diet. It is an important diet for humans. It contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Omega-6 Fatty Acids. These help in fighting the other bone problems. This is the perfect snack that you can literally eat. You may struggle at first to make the perfect bread roll, but don’t worry, its a process of learning. paneer stuffed bread rolls are very easy and quickest snack and very yummy in taste. It’s the very best snack for the guest as a starter and for the lunch box.
- 6 Bread
- 150 grams crumbled Paneer
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Capsicum
- 1/4 cup Green peas
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green coriander
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 2-3 finely chopped Green chilly
- 1 tbsp Chaat masala
- As per taste Salt
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil in a pan.
- When the oil is sufficiently hot, add green peas and capsicum into it and saute for a while.
- Now add ginger, green chilly, paneer, salt. chaat masala and saute for 2 minutes.
- Keep stirring constantly. Add green coriander as well. Stuffing is ready, turn off the flame.
- Take out the stuffing in a plate so that it cools down.
- Cut corners of a bread slice with the help of a knife.
- Likewise, prepare all bread slices.
- Take a little amount of water in a plate and dip one bread slice into it.
- Take out the bread slice immediately and place it over your palms.
- Now squeeze out the excess water from it with the help of another hand.
- Place 2 to 2.5 tbsp stuffing over the bread slice.
- Lift the slice from all slides and close the stuffing very nicely.
- Likewise, place stuffing in each bread slice, fold and make rolls.
- Now place them over a plate.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Take rolls and place them in oil for frying.
- Keep flipping the sides and fry until rolls turn golden brown in color.
- Take out the fried bread rolls from the oil and place it over a plate with napkin paper.
- Similarly, fry the rest of the bread rolls as well.
- Serve paneer stuffing bread rolls with green chutney.
- Top 5 life quotes | quotes of life motivation | medicsky
- Stem cell Therapy full information | pharmaquine.com
- electronics manufacturing application technology highspeed
- How to make wonderful woman empowerment painting for beginners
- Powered By: