Gajar halwa is the most popular dessert of the winter season. It is a loved and very delicious dessert of the winter season. It is a mouth-watering dish. Gajar halwa is the best winter food to boost your immunity and keep you protected from cough and other diseases.
Eating gajar ka halwa can do a lot of good things and extremely beneficial for your health. Carrots improve eyesight as it contains Vitamin A. It can also aid in weight loss. Carrots are rich in fibers, which promote a feeling of fullness. It helps in lowering blood pressure. It enhances the blood flow circulation in our body. Gajar halwa is originated in Punjab and It is a delight in winter months. It is a rich and creamy dessert made with carrots and cream. This is a very popular dish at parties, weddings, and other occasions. Carrot reduces the risk of cancer and heart disease. Carrots are the perfect snack and rich in proteins.
- 4 cup grated carrots (gajar)
- 4 cup full cream milk
- 2tbsp ghee
- 1 cup of sugar
- 8 to 10 chopped cashews
- 8 to 10 roasted almonds
- 12 to 15 golden raisins
- Take a pan, add ghee and roast it for a minute with all the dry fruits.
- Then add grated carrots in a pan and cooked only for 2 to 3 minutes until they turn soft.
- Now add milk, mix well and until milk comes to boil. Stir in between so that milk doesn’t get stick to the bottom.
- Cook carrot and milk for 30 minutes or half-hour on low flame.
- Once more than half of the milk evaporates then add sugar in it. Mix it well.
- Again, cook the carrot until all the milk evaporates.
- Gajar Halwa is ready, Now garnish it with dry fruits.
- What Is Endometriosis? Treatment, And Diet Tips. – ???????????????????? ????????????????????
- Smart clock – Exploringsite
- Top Private Dental Colleges in Maharashtra – NEETMEDICALLY
- DIET PLAN FOR GROW HEIGHT NATURALLY | FITABOUTS
- Powered By: