Vanilla cupcake is very delicious and easy to bake. It is scientifically proved that sweets reduce the impact of the stress hormone called cortisol in humans. Mostly, people consume sweets in response to anxiety or mental pressure. CupCakes are also called patty cakes since 18 century. These cupcakes have spread joy and cheer across the globe. cakes & cupcakes are generally made by mixing flour and sugar, which are the best sources of carbohydrates and carbohydrates provide a sufficient amount of energy to the entire body including muscles and bones. Apart from the energy it also provides the quality amount of protein to our body. Cakes containing fruits which are the rich source of fibers and it helps in better digestion. So, eating Vanilla CupCake can provide you numerous health benefits.
- 3/4 cup or 12 tbsp fresh curd/ yogurt
- 1/4 cup or 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1.5 cup maida or plain flour
- 0.5 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 0.5 tbsp sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup chocolate chip
- 6 cupcake liners
- Firstly, take a large mixing bowl take curd and oil in the bowl and add vanilla essence and whisk well.
- Whisk up to 5 minutes till the curd and oil blend smooth.
- Then, sieve maida, powdered sugar, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Whisk and combine.
- Also, add water and make a smooth batter.
- Furthermore, add a chocolate chip.
- Scoop the cake batter and pour it into cupcake liners two-thirds full.
- and also tsp twice to level up uniformly and remove air bubbles if present.
- roughly spread a few chocolate chips over the cupcake batter
- bake the cake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Cooldown the cake completely.
- source: youtube
- channel name: Hebbars Kitchen
- Samsung Galaxy Note10: Price, Features & Detail Specifications –
- Diabetes and Women Pregnancy | FITABOUTS |
- Cholesterol Diet Plan: LDL and HDL Cholesterol | FITABOUTS
- Most Runs Scorer in ODI Cricket / List of who have scored 10,000 runs in ODI > Sporty World
- Powered By: