Flatbread pizza is very delicious and easy to bake at our home. Flatbread pizza has so many advantages the most important benefit is that it is not fried so it doesn’t contain fat because fried fast food contains a large amount of saturated fat and trans fat which are known to contribute a large number of health problems.
We love pizza so much. And, if we ever demand only pizza for their meal you could order pizza, which may take a while; or you just losing their patience, instead of that a better way out would be to make a pizza at home. Homemade pizzas are a perfect quick and easy recipe for any time. These mini pizzas are quick, easy, and delicious. The great thing about pizza is that it’s simple to make and it is healthy by adding veggies. Home-made pizzas can be as healthy and Cutting down the fats and adding lots of vegetables, or fruits – will ensure it’s full of goodness. Pizza is also a great source of nutrients and it is the most popular meal in the world. It is also a source of sodium for both children and adults.
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 chopped capsicum
- 1 brick of paneer
- Cheese according to your taste
- Bread slices
- Chilly Powder
- Take a slice of bread and broil it from one side with butter.
- On the broiled side grate cheese on it and spread uniformly.
- Then put the chopped tomatoes, onion, capsicums, and grate paneer from the above.
- Then, sprinkle chilly flakes or chilly powder from above.
- Also, sprinkle salt from above if you want.
- Pour ketchup on it.
- Lift and put it in the pan and fry it in butter.
- Then, cover the material with a plate for 4-5 minutes.
- Now It’s ready, Enjoy…
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin