Cheesy garlic bread is generally serve with pasta or other main courses. The benefits of Cheesy garlic bread is change according to the bread used. Cheesy garlic bread is very delicious and easy to bake at home.
As everyone knows, garlic is used in cooking and medicinally as well. Garlic contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, and E, as well as the minerals calcium, copper, phosphorus, potassium, and selenium. It also helps to lower blood pressure and cholesterol. Eating garlic is a part of a healthy lifestyle and It boosts our immune system to fight off infection. Garlic is used to enhance the flavor of food.
Garlic helps to prevent certain cancers due to compounds found such as allyl sulfur that have anti-cancer properties.
- Best Benefits of Garlic:
- The Blood Purifier
- Provide relief from cold and Flu
- Prevention of Heart Disease
- Cancer Prevention
- Beneficial for Skin and Hair
Cheesy Garlic Bread – cheesy, garlicky goodness that can follow just about any meal at any night of the week!
- 400 grams loaf French bread or Italian, sliced in half horizontally or 14 ounces
- 0.5 cup softened unsalted butter.
- 6 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- salt as per taste
- 1.5cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 0.5 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 0.5 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200-degree Celcius.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper or use foil if you don’t have baking paper. Arrange bread on a baking sheet(cut side up).
- Take a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, salt, and fresh parsley together.
- Mix together until well blended.
- Spread evenly over bread.
- sprinkle with the dried parsley and Top with the cheeses
- Cover with foil and place within the oven for 15-20 minutes until the butter is melted and therefore the bread is soft.
- Slice and serve immediately.