Chilli Paneer Introduction:
Chilli Paneer recipe is an Indo Chinese recipe. As you all know paneer is a good source of calcium, vitamins, and protein which are necessary by the body at a high rate for growth and development of our body. Paneer is a high protein diet having monounsaturated fat which helps in managing the body weight. It is an important diet for humans. It contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Omega-6 Fatty Acids. These help in fighting the other bone problems.
In this article, we will discuss how to make homemade Chilli Paneer Recipe. Instead of searching for the Chilli Paneer near me you can make it at home when you have a craving to eat cake.
Chilli Paneer is the most popular dish in “Indian Chinese Dishes“. Indian Chinese is deep, ridiculous in taste and utterly addictive. It’s a solid flavor, to the Indian palate. chilli paneer is a dish you’ll get in every ‘Chinese’ restaurant.
Chilli Paneer Recipe Ingredients:
- For Frying:
- 0.5 cup cornflour
- 2 tbsp maida
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 0.5 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- salt (less as per taste or 0
- water 0.5 cup
- 200 gm paneer (cut in cubes)
- oil for frying
- pepper powder 0.5 tbsp
- For Sauce:
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 4 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 0.5 tbsp pepper powder
- 1 chilli slit
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 0.5onion petals
- 0.5 sliced capsicum
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 0.5 tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 0.5 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp water
Step By Step Procedure of Chilli Paneer recipe:
- In a small bowl take 0.5 cups cornflour and 2 tbsp maida.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, chill powder, pepper powder and salt (acc to the ingredients list of frying) mix until a smooth lump-free batter not formed and adding 0.5 cup water.
- Now dip cubes of paneer in batter and coat uniformly.
- On medium flame, deep fry coated paneer cubes in oil. Stir occasionally unit the paneer cubes turn crisp or golden brown.
- Drain off the fried paneer and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic cloves, chilli, spring onion (only 2 tbsp) (acc to the ingredients list of for sauce), also saute onion and capsicum on high flame.
- Further, add chilli sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar and soya sauce.
- Now, add chilli powder, pepper powder, and salt, stir fry until the sauce is combined well.
- Prepare the cornflour slurry by mixing cornflour and water and mix until a smooth lump-free batter not formed.
- Pour the cornflour slurry into the wok and mix continuously.
- Stir fry until the sauce turns glossy and thickens.
- Add in fried paneer and spring onion ( 2 tbsp). Mix well.