Chilli Potato Introduction:
Basically a Transformed model of Chinese or Asian cuisine has advanced a notable flavor to Indian flavor buds. I’ve already shared the Chilli Paneer recipe previously, I become getting several requests for Chilli Potato & best tips. To be honest, I am a terrific fan of this recipe, and I always prefer to have this recipe.
Essentially on this recipe, I actually have clubbed the wedges and chilli sauce recipe. Potatoes can also be cavernously fried with besan batter to put together potato fritters and later sauteed with chilli gravy sauce.
In this article, we will discuss chilli Potato recipe, best tips & red chilli sauce recipe. Instead of searching for the chilli potato order online near me, chilli Potato near me, you can make it at home when you have a craving to eat chilli potato.
Chilli Potato Ingredients:
- FOR FRYING POTATOES:
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- four cups of water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- ½ tsp black pepper, overwhelmed
- oil for deep frying
- OTHER INGREDIENTS FOR CHILLI POTATO:
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1-2 green chili, kind of sliced
- 2 stem spring onions, chopped
- ½ medium-sized onion, petals
- ½ small sized capsicum, cubed
- 2 tbsp warm and candy sauce, instead use 2 tbsp tomato sauce + ½ tsp chili sauce + ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- salt to flavor
- ¼ cup cornflour paste, blend 2 tsp of cornflour in ¼ cup water
- ¼ tsp black pepper, crushed
Preparation Method for Chilli Potato:
- Frying Potato Recipe:
- First of all, peel the pores and skin of potatoes and chop them into thick pieces.
- Furthermore, boil the potato pieces for 2 minutes adding little salt in the water.
- Drain the water and preserve potatoes aside
- Cool completely.
- Further, add 1 tbsp of cornflour and beaten pepper to the potatoes.blend well ensuring the cornflour gets coated uniformly.
- Now deep fry the potatoes into the hot oil. Instead, bake at 200-diploma celsius for 15-18 mins or until the potatoes are golden and crisp.
- Stir occasionally, till the potatoes turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain the fried potatoes onto the kitchen towel and maintain aside.
- Chilli Potato Recipe:
- Firstly, warm the oil and upload garlic, ginger, and inexperienced chili.
- Saute until the uncooked smell disappears.
- Further, saute spring onions white part.
- Preserving greens, for garnishing.
- Moreover, saute onion and capsicum until they barely shrink.
- Additionally, upload 2 tbsp warm and sweet sauce (instead use 2 tbsp tomato sauce + ½ tsp chili sauce + ½ tsp sugar).
- Furthermore, upload 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, and salt to flavor.
- Mix nicely till the sauce is combined.
- Now upload cornflour paste. To prepare cornflour paste, mix 2 tsp of cornflour in ¼ cup water.
- Mix continuously till the sauce turn translucent.
- Further, upload fried potatoes and spring onions green.
- Also, upload beaten pepper and blended gently ensuring the sauces are coated nicely to potatoes.
- Finally, serve crispy chilli potato warm with fried rice.
Best Tips For Making Chilli Potato crispy & Yummy
- Potatoes can be air fried, baked, or shallowly fried.
- Add some more water if the sauce seems very thick.
- Always serve them hot because the crispiness inside the potatoes may be felt while eaten hot.
- You can use spring onions also. If the use of spring onions, then garnish with spring onion greens.
- You can reduce inexperienced chilies and vinegar for a less spicy model of chilli potato.
- You can also pass the sugar. Sugar balances the sour flavor. But if you do not like a sweet taste in chilli potatoes, then skip the sugar.
Some crucial guidelines and suggestions for an ideal crispy chilli potato recipe. Firstly the peeled and sliced potatoes must be boiled with water to detach the excess starch from it. Otherwise, the wedges may turn gentle and mushy at the same time as deep frying.
Secondly, I actually have brought warm and candy tomato sauce in the location of chilli sauce. If you do not like the candy flavor, then add chilli sauce. Lastly, I even have introduced corn starch to expand the chilli gravy. This is not mandatory however allows to a coat of the gravy to potato wedges.
Red Chilli Sauce makes a super dip or accompaniment for many dishes. This homemade version has so much flavor that store-offered and taste so delicious.
Red Chilli Sauce Ingredients
- Fresh Red Chillies – 10
- Tomato – 2 chopped
- Garlic – 6 cloves
- Onion – 1 small chopped
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Vinegar – ¼ cup
Preparation Method for Red Chilli Sauce
- Heat oil in a large pan, add garlic and onions and saute for a min.
- Add in chillies and tomatoes and cook until it’s miles mushy.
- Add salt, sugar and mix well.
- Cool this and blend it with vinegar until smooth.
- Store in a clean jar inside the fridge.
- Adding cornflour to potatoes makes potatoes extra crispy.
- Moreover, deep fry on a medium flame for extra crispy or even browning of potatoes.
- Otherwise, bake at 200-degree celsius for 15-18 mins or till the potatoes are golden and crisp.
- Crispy chili potato tastes extraordinary when prepared spicy.
- However, alter the spiciness consistent with your choice.
chilli potato recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor or chilli potato Nisha madhulika or chilli potato video or honey chilli potato recipe in Hindi or chilli potato wedges all are same there is only little difference between all the recipes.