The pizza hut sandwiches is easy to bake at home and very delicious.
pizza hut sandwich has so many advantages the most important benefit is that it is not fried so it doesn’t contain fat because fried fast food contains a large amount of saturated fat and trans fat which are known to contribute a large number of health problems.
We love pizza sandwiches so much. And, if we ever demand only pizza sandwich for their meal you could order pizza sandwich, which may take a while; or you just losing their patience, instead of that a better way is to make a pizza sandwich at home. Homemade pizza sandwiches are a perfect quick and easy recipe for any time. These pizza sandwiches are quick, easy, and delicious. The great thing about pizza is that it’s simple to make and it is healthy by adding veggies. Home-made pizza sandwiches can be as healthy and Cutting down the fats and adding lots of vegetables, or fruits – will ensure it’s full of goodness. The pizza sandwich is also a great source of nutrients and it is the most popular meal in the world. It is also a source of sodium for both children and adults.
Pizza hut Sandwich Ingredients:
- 8 bread slices
- 1 big onion
- 1 capsicum
- 100 gm paneer
- Mozerella cheese
- salt and pepper
- pizza toppings
Step by Step procedure of Pizza hut Sandwich
- Firstly, cut onion, capsicum, and paneer into small pieces.
- Then, grease one side of bread with butter and grease another side with pizza toppings.
- Do the same with all bread slices.
- Now make a mixture of onion, capsicum, and paneer.
- And then put it on the bread.
- Sprinkle little salt and pepper on bread.
- Now, add some grated cheese on it and cover it with another bread.
- Note: Pizza toppings side will be inside.
- Now switch on your sandwich maker or griller and grill it.
- When it becomes crunchy.
- Or on Tawa roast the sandwich with butter on both sides.
- Finally, cut the bread into half.